Conversion software

Toni Valenstein

I have at least 1K emb. designs, but they need to be converted, or even just viewed in order to add them to Acu Design.  Is there any type of software that will batch convert my emb. designs?  Or be able to view them (in thumbnails)?  I had Convert-it, but it no longer works on Big Sur (Mac) and I’ve written to Embrilliance - there is no upgrade.  They just want me to spend $139 for a new d/l!

Toni Valenstein

Mary Jo Hirsch

Embird will do this

--
null

Mattes

Hi Tony,

you might want to look at StitchBuddy <http://www.stitchbuddy.de>: It's an editor for embroidery designs, shows designs as Finder icons, and included an Automator action to batch-convert designs: There is a video tutorial for Automator workflows at its website, and the app can be tested for free ... of course with Big Sur.

Greetings, Mattes (creator of StitchBuddy)

Cheryl Alm

Check out Truesizer from Wilcom.  It is free and you can use it to convert files.