continual high pitched squeal on 15000 while embroidering

embrdr247@...

My 15000 has developed a very annoying high pitched squeal while embroidering. I am afraid to use it anymore.  Are there are metal parts rubbing against each other?

Patricia Ward

Whoa, I would get it to the dealer asap.  Let someone certified look into that and fix it for you.

Pat

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 2:04 PM <embrdr247@...> wrote:
My 15000 has developed a very annoying high pitched squeal while embroidering. I am afraid to use it anymore.  Are there are metal parts rubbing against each other?

Jim Stutsman

Pat is right. If it only happens while embroidering, remove the carriage. If still happens when sewing normally, then it's in the machine. That's about as far as you can go for diagnosis, and you'll need dealer involvement for correction.