Computer laptop suggestion

Sharonsew

I want to get a new laptop to run my programs on.  I have the Janome 15000, Digitizer V5.5 (but thinking of getting Hatch), Electric Quilt, Corel and various others.  What would you computer people out there suggest?  Thank you for your consideration!  Sharon

Lyn Quine

If you want Hatch go to the website and check what resources as in RAMmemory is required, it’s recommended 16GB but more is better.  If you have V5.5 you can trade it in and get a reduction on Hatch.  That’s what I did but V5.5 still works.  Got about $300 off the price, but it’s also on sale now for Black Friday you wouldn’t then need to do a trade in