Topics

circuit board

itsatweetything

One of my circuit boards blew, but not the fuse, which I don't understand.
Can I just buy the circuit board, or do I have to buy the entire
power supply?

Maureen

onlinesewing@...

Usually the entire supply is replaced at once. If it failed without burning out a fuse, then it's probable that more than one board could be at fault. It's also rare to have this happen, but not impossible. Exactly one week after the warranty ran out, our Whirlpool microwave failed. In that case a $400 magnetron failed to protect a pair of 50 cent fuses. Lesson learned, Panasonic microwave still going after 10+ years.