Topics

Chantell's Creations

Meryl Margolies

Have any of you had any experience with this site? I found it quite by accident and am wondering.
--
Thank you,
Meryl

Dottie

Have any of you had any experience with this site? I found it quite by accident and am wondering.
--
Thank you,
Meryl

***************************
I've purchased from Chantell's Creations - but have not stitched my designs yet.  From what I've seen (customer projects) her designs are very nice.  Dottie in Texas

Meryl Margolies

I'm going to start one soon. They look lovely.
--
Thank you,
Meryl

Beverly Leischner

Wanted to let you know that I have used a number of Chantell’s designs. They have excellent instructions and all I have made have turned out well. Also it you have a question, Chantell answers prompts and helpfully. I have made potholders and many coasters ( lots of variety in the coasters). Easy to use up small scraps in the coasters and potholder, hot pad mats. She also sells quilting designs and seasonal designs, as well as quilt block patterns to sew in the hoop.
Hope this helps.

Bev in Alberta

Meryl Margolies

Thank you for the input. I can't wait to get started.
--

Meryl