Topics

Can't reply to 'Files section' on Thread- that's my problem

Sandie Williamson

I'm a reader of your online sewing but after attempting a response after tapping on 'Files Section' failed to take me there- while I'm interested, not having access to Files is a real problem. I've tried several helps without any assistance. Your addition of directions in getting to Files section will help a lot. I'm Sandra Williamson, stitchin211@... & find your group to be excellent help with this one problem. Hopefully an access to thread will be clearer now that you're aware that at least this subscriber can't access your words of wisdom.
Thanks for all you & your wife contribute. I have all your apps & use those often.

Jim Stutsman

In checking your membership it looks like you were migrated from the old Yahoo list, but never logged into the website, That prevents you from accessing any of the information in the Files section because you haven’t got a password. This is what you need to do:

To log in without a password, go to the login page and click the 'Email me a link to log in' button. Once you enter your email address, you'll immediately be sent an email with a link that will automatically log you into Groups.io. You will stay logged in for up to 30 days, unless you log out. You can then set a password if you wish, or you can continue to utilize the Email me a link to log in function to log in when needed.

If the login link above does not work go to https://groups.io/g/onlinesewing-janome