Topics

BX font?

Joyce Daniel

Is there a software that can change a font’s format to BX?

I am loving Embrilliance as it is so much easier to do wording than importing one letter at a time. I have lots of other fonts but most do not have the BX format.

Joyce

Happiness cannot be traveled to,

owned, earned, or worn.

It is the spiritual experience of living

every minute with love, grace & gratitude.”

and giving full credit for blessings from our Lord

- Denis Waitley

**All lives matter to God, and should also, to each of us.

favymtz

BX is a native format created by a professional level of software. You cannot create it yourself unless you have the software.
Even if you have the professional Embrilliance software you cannot accurately save a stitch file font as a native file. Why?
Because a native font is the original design, think of it as the recipe encoded into the design contains all the information about the objects in it.
If you save a stitch file as a native file it's not a true native file.
(Maybe that's more information than you asked for!)
--
Favymtz

Nyssa Lanzafame

i think it is the only component i do not have...but look into Embrilliance's Alphatricks, I think it may do what you are looking for.

favymtz

I just watched a video about Alphatricks, and it looks like a neat program. They have a feature to import a font to make it into embroidery, but I didn't get the sense that it's a true BX font.
It did say in the video that this imported font doesn't have all the properties of a built in font in the program but can be edited like the built in fonts.
I don't have that software so I can't be certain of exactly how those differ, maybe someone else can expand on this.
--
Favymtz