Topics

Button hole foot

Cynthia Dickerson

I am still learning about my quilt maker machine.  I am making a rayon top.  This material stretches if I even look at it.  I thought, oh my gosh, how am i ever going to get these buttonholes made with this material.  Well, I used the button hole foot and the plate and they sewed like a dream!  I would like to thank the member who wrote about using your speed slide to adjust with.  I set the speed with the slide where I wanted to sew and then just pushed my foot pedal to the floor and this kept it at a perfect even speed for each and every button hole.  They are are exact and perfect.  Thank you so much for the tip!!