Bridge stitches

stitchnpatch

My machine arrived on thursday and I'm having a lovely time playing with and not actually making much apart from a card for my mum's birthday this week. Anyway can someone explain to me what the Bridge stitches are and when they would be used as I can't fond anything about them in the manual and many of them look the same to me?
Thanks
Vicki

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The bridge stitches are used to join separate memorized decorative stitches. The numbers next to them is how many stitches each one will take. There's an explanation of them in the manual on pages 55 and 60. Some of them (BR9, BR10, and BR12) will remember the stitch length and needle drop for the stitch that precedes them in memory. This is a pretty cool feature!