Bobbins

itsatweetything

I was wondering what size of pre=wound
bobbins, to get, for my 12,000?

Suggestions on where to get them?

Maureen

Patricia Ward

HI Maureen,
The only prewounds that I use in a Janome machine are those made by Janome.  Your dealer probably has them in packs to sell.    None of the other prewounds seem to fit properly in the bobbin case and I never want to take the chance of a hopping bobbin or a jam.

Pat

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 1:50 AM, itsatweetything <itsatweetything@...> wrote:
I was wondering what size of pre=wound
bobbins, to get, for my 12,000?

Suggestions on where to get them?

Maureen

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
   janome12000-digest@...
   janome12000-fullfeatured@...

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Missi <missi@...>

I believe the take Class A / 15  like the 11000Se

 I use Fil-Tec  clear glide and they  are fantastic.  you can get them  super cheap at  bobbincentral.com

make an account Free and you can see prices

Robyn "Missi" Phillips
http://www.skeldalehouse.com
Pfaff Creative Sensation - Baby Lock Ellisimo Gold

From: Patricia Ward Subject: Re: [janome12000] Bobbins
To: janome12000@...
Date: Thursday, November 3, 2011, 11:32 AM

HI Maureen,
The only prewounds that I use in a Janome machine are those made by Janome.  Your dealer probably has them in packs to sell.    None of the other prewounds seem to fit properly in the bobbin case and I never want to take the chance of a hopping bobbin or a jam.

Pat

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 1:50 AM, itsatweetything <itsatweetything@...> wrote:
I was wondering what size of pre=wound
bobbins, to get, for my 12,000?

Suggestions on where to get them?

Maureen

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
   janome12000-digest@...
   janome12000-fullfeatured@...

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Joan Hinson <jhinson58@...>

I purchased Class 15/A from Bobbin Central.  They are bob-tec bobbins and work wonderfully.  You can order a sample package to try before you buy.  They work in all the Janome machines.