Topics

bobbin work

dawsewmad

Hi Jim, can you please tell me how to do wind a bobbin on the 12000 for thick thread to use in the bobbin. [On the 11000 we bypassed the spring and just took it around the hook onto the bobbin].
Dawn.

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

There is nothing on the 12000 that will let you wind a bobbin without tension, and that's really what you need to do. You can just put your finger down on the left side of the machine, loop the thread around it and wind the bobbin SLOWLY. That should work well enough, given that it doesn't take a lot of heavy thread to fill a bobbin.