From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Carole Hollmann via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 4:39 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Bobbin Winder Spindle

Ugh!  I did it--I wound some thread underneath the bobbin winder.  I know this has been asked before, but I can't find it in the group's archive and I can't find it in my book.  Can anyone please help?

Thanks!

Carole Hollmann

Carole Hollmann

Thank you, Jim and Vikki. My husband was able to pull it up, but didn’t have to take it off completely. Cleaned out the thread, clicked it back down, and now back in business.

And, Jim, I’m so glad you have ESP so you knew what machine I was talking about!

Thanks much.

Carole Hollmann

On Apr 18, 2020, at 6:40 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Which machine do you have? If it's the 15000 you can pull up on the disk that the bobbin sits on to remove it so you can unwind the thread. When you put the disk back on note that there is a notch on the base of the spindle that needs to line up with the bottom of the disk. Otherwise it won't wind right. If you don't have the 15000 you may have to wait for service, as other models don't have this feature.