From: Anne
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 7:25 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Bobbin cover

Does anyone know if the bobbin case cover for the 11000 also fits the 12000? Several times I have taken off the needle plate and then realised I have left the cover on. Solution get another bobbin cover. I have seen bobbin covers on E bay so I guess you can get them.

vicki chrobak

The cover for the 6300P fits the 12000.

--
Vicki Jo

theagedpage@...

It does fit - last week I bought one at my dealer and it was only $3. You would have thought for $3 Janome would have included one on each plate just so customers would be happy...it was annoying having to change it with each plate.
Linda Lee

---- Anne <csarina43@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know if the bobbin case cover for the 11000 also fits the 12000? Several times I have taken off the needle plate and then realised I have left the cover on. Solution get another bobbin cover. I have seen bobbin covers on E bay so I guess you can get them.

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Also the covers for the 6500, 6600, 7700, and 11000.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@...> wrote:

The cover for the 6300P fits the 12000.

--
Vicki Jo

Anne <csarina43@...>

Thanks, I have ordered a second one to save my hair, it was getting a bit thin!!