Topics

Basting box failure resolved

Kay Davis

Hi, just wanted to let you all know that I followed all the suggestions given to me about how to get the basting box to stitch out correctly on my 500E. What finally solved the issue was pulling up the bobbin thread to the top and holding the top and bottom threads together as the machine started stitching the basting box. It stitched perfectly. Thanks for all your suggestions and support. Due to wrist issues I use this method very often and needed to figure this out.  This is an awesome group!  Thanks, Kay