-----Original Message-----
From: mah_jongg via groups.io

Anybody have a freestanding bobbin winder? If so, what brand, worth the cost, & your opinion of the winder.

Anne Patrick

Yes I have a automatic free standing winder . Mine is a simplicity. I had it for 30 years and I love it .

Jim Serritella

Mah…. I have an SWF winder.  Where do you live… contact me separately for $ details.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Serritella
301-253-3971
E-Z Stitches Plus,
Laytonsville, MD 20882

email:
jim@...
visit:
www.martialartsembroidery.com

Sidewinder, I think is what I got.  It's okay as a winder, don't remember what it cost but you can get them pretty much everywhere, but only used for winding long arm bobbins.  I buy Janome pre-wounds for the embroidery and only wind bobbins as needed.

- Cat