Artistic Digitizer October 2020 free trial - Number of designs to send to machine

Cheryl Paul

I don’t think you understand about designs in your machine’s memory. The machine cannot handle many more designs than it already has built in. The memory is quite small. You want to use a USB if you want to use many designs or have them accessible to you easily. I only have in the memory of my machine what I might be using on a ONE time basis and then forget to delete it - ie: going to a class where the instructor loads the design from his/her USB for us to do the class project.

I have several digitizing programs and they only allow ONE design at a time to be sent to the embroidery machine - that is all that is really necessary.

Cheryl - Saskatoon