Lafayette, Indiana

Kim Normandin

I’m no expert on this subject but I think this is a fantastic deal.  The on-line support that has come with this software is incredible. And if I remember correctly, any updates to the software are free. That is huge.  I purchased Bernina software many, many years ago and each update is $700 to $800.  I would like to switch to the Artistic Digitizer and would do in a snap if it was in my budget right now.

On May 18, 2020, at 10:33 PM, William D Lawson <lawsonfox@...> wrote:

Has anyone logged onto and applied for the free (until the end of May) Artistic Digitizer???  I have been watching a lot of videos on how to use it.  I also signed into the Facebook page.  I got the password so that I can play with the software for a month.  Now I have the option of purchasing the software for $900 instead of the list price of $1200.  Is that a good deal or should I get something else???  I really like all the videos and they are supposed to continue those on the Facebook page.  I had the older version of the Janome digitizer with the dongle and had nothing but trouble trying to keep the dongle active.  I guess I am just looking for confirmation that it is not a waste of money.(I sure wish there was someone close to me who knows how to digitize with this program.  I learn better when I can collaborate with someone.)
Thanks,
Gwen Lawson
Lafayette, Indiana

Pam Davison

I'm basing it on the price of hatch software right now which is about $900 so that's comprable I have to say it's a huge improvement over the previous version of artistic Suite in my opinion

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> on behalf of Kim Normandin <Knormandin2@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 6:21:05 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Artistic digitizer free trial???

[...]

William D Lawson

Thank you for your input. I think I am going to take the plunge.  🤪😁🙂

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 9:13 AM, Pam Davison <pamyjo2001@...> wrote:

[...]

Mary Sanerkin

Does anyone know if the deal for the Artistic Digitizer applies to the UK

Cheers

Mary

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

I have being using Janome Digitizer for years since the 10000: ProMB and MBX 5 and tried Hatch and I really prefer MBX. I am having classes vía videos with Geraldine Guillen, and Australian ex Janome Educator and I am really surprised of the things I can do with MBX. The videos are really great and she answers whatever doubt it may arise. I really do not change MBX for ante other digitizer.

El martes, mayo 19, 2020, 8:19 a.m., Pam Davison <pamyjo2001@...> escribió:

[...]

Suzanne Martin

Hi, How is MBX different from the Artistic Digitizer?  Or is it?

Thank you,

Suzanne Martin, GRI

Licensed Broker Associate

Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando LLC

Suzmar45@...

407-234-6906

I have being using Janome Digitizer for years since the 10000: ProMB and MBX 5 and tried Hatch and I really prefer MBX. I am having classes vía videos with Geraldine Guillen, and Australian ex Janome Educator and I am really surprised of the things I can do with MBX. The videos are really great and she answers whatever doubt it may arise. I really do not change MBX for ante other digitizer.

Pam Davison

MDX software is different than artistic digitizer software however I don't know what the differences are