Artistic digitiser language settings

Ruthkhd@...

I am thinking of purchasing Artistic Digitiser and because I live in France will need to buy through a retailer here, this may be a silly question but will the software be in French or English? Can the language settings be changed? Whilst my language skills are improving day by day at the moment more ‘technical’ things such as software are easier in my first language.

Anne Hein DE

Yes you can change the language settings. If you are a FB person there is a nice FB community fie Artistic Digitizer. Lots if videos to watch and live presentations weekly.

I can send you a link if you want to email me. ahein@...

Happy creating
Anne in DE

Donna Morton

Once the software is installed and open, you can change the language to French.  There are quite a few languages included in the Tools>Options menu.

DonnaM
Canada