Another project complete.

malehto

I just posted a photo of my latest project, a crib quilt for a baby shower gift. The Hebrew letters have a white scroll frame that is a bit hard to see in the photo. The more I use the machine the more things I think of to create. I think I might have found a new passion, quilting.

I have learned much from each of your posts. And when I run into an issue, where do I go first? Right here. Thanks Jim, for your expert knowledge and advice.

A happy and prosperous new year to each and every one of you.

Mary in Savannah Texas