Adding stitches to S9

Mary Mills

Hello everyone!   Hope you have finally escaped lockdown.  Here in Australia it is in full swing!  I am trying to add a french knot stitch to my S9 and have no idea how to do it.  its a 9mm stitch which I can convert to .STX or .JPX but cant seem to find instructions on adding the stitch to the machine.  Can anyone help please, thanks and regards, Mary Mills who hates lockdowns!   XXX

Kathleen Chevalier

I think what you want is on Page 64 of the manual. I don't know if you can save it to the machine, but you can import it from a USB drive.

_
--
Kathleen Chevalier
western Pennsylvania

Mary Mills

Thank you, I will see if I can figure it out. Regards, Mary

favymtz

First of all create the stitch in Stitch composer. (Or are you using my french knot that I gave the group? If so save it on your computer where you know where it is!)
Then copy it onto your usb into the Ordf folder. (If you're creating the stitch yourself this is where you also save it, in the ordf folder.)
At the machine:
Decorative Stitches: Created Stitches
Touch the tab for bringing a design into the machine:
image.png
The Usb will open, find the stitch and select it.
The Stitch will now be in the Created Stitch section of the machine until, if ever, you delete it.
To delete a stitch, First touch the trash can button, then the stitch you want to delete.
image.png
~Favymtz

--
Favymtz

Mary Mills

Oh thank you so much!  I haven’t been able to get it to work.  I will print your instructions and try again.   I presume that the stitch you gave to the group is in the files.  I will look through them later today.   Thanks so much again!   Xxxx