Topics

Adding apps to activities

Jill Olson

I tried to send a drawing from Accusketch to Accuedit but none of my sewing apps are listed in the activities. I updated them all last night. I am using my iPad.

Jim Stutsman

You won't find the Janome apps in the gray activities listed below the line when tapping the "Share" button (box with arrow pointing up). They appear above the line with icons like "Copy to Dropbox", "Add to Notes", etc. That list scrolls horizontally, so AcuEdit may not be visible until you swipe left on that list.

Janet Gronski

Good Morning, I was wondering if Hemingworth thread included in your new Thread app? I'm always having to find thread conversion charts when I buy embroidery designs. That's the only thread I can get locally. Janet

On Sep 18, 2019, at 6:32 AM, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

You won't find the Janome apps in the gray activities listed below the line when tapping the "Share" button (box with arrow pointing up). They appear above the line with icons like "Copy to Dropbox", "Add to Notes", etc. That list scrolls horizontally, so AcuEdit may not be visible until you swipe left on that list.

Jill Olson

The apps aren’t on the list. How do I add them to the list?

Jill

Jim Stutsman

They cannot be added to the Activities list. That's the wrong list. If you don't see them as shown on the attached photo it may mean that the apps are not installed correctly. Try deleting AcuEdit and downloading it again.

Judy

I think that this is a wonderful addition to all of your apps. I have them all, and just purchased this one. Will you include Yenmet threads and BFC? I have a lot of both of them and highly recommend them to the group.

Blessings, Judy