Topics

AcuSketch question

Pixey

So I got one of the new iPads as a belated birthday gift for myself and in setting everything up, I saw the AcuSketch App.  Somehow I missed the info on this one.  I see that it references In-App purchases.  Can someone tell me what they are and how this app works?

Thanks,
Pixey

The AcuSketch app allows you to draw quilt designs on the iPad screen. Once done, you can send the design to your machine to be stitched. The in-app purchase allows you to add a few different stitch types. The cost is $4 USD, while the app itself is free.

Pixey

Thanks Jim. That is not too bad at all.  As I have been looking into different apps, I have found that in-app purchases covers a lot of ground.

Pixey

On Apr 7, 2018, at 6:16 PM, Pixey via Groups.Io <pixeyam@...> wrote:

So I got one of the new iPads as a belated birthday gift for myself and in setting everything up, I saw the AcuSketch App.  Somehow I missed the info on this one.  I see that it references In-App purchases.  Can someone tell me what they are and how this app works?

Thanks,
Pixey

The AcuSketch app allows you to draw quilt designs on the iPad screen. Once done, you can send the design to your machine to be stitched. The in-app purchase allows you to add a few different stitch types. The cost is $4 USD, while the app itself is free.

Virginia

If you have the 15,000 Janome gives you a code to get the apps for free.  Acusketch, monitor    designs etc.

Thanks Jim. That is not too bad at all.  As I have been looking into different apps, I have found that in-app purchases covers a lot of ground.

Pixey

On Apr 7, 2018, at 6:16 PM, Pixey via Groups.Io <pixeyam@...> wrote:

So I got one of the new iPads as a belated birthday gift for myself and in setting everything up, I saw the AcuSketch App.  Somehow I missed the info on this one.  I see that it references In-App purchases.  Can someone tell me what they are and how this app works?

Thanks,
Pixey

The AcuSketch app allows you to draw quilt designs on the iPad screen. Once done, you can send the design to your machine to be stitched. The in-app purchase allows you to add a few different stitch types. The cost is $4 USD, while the app itself is free.

onlinesewing@...

The code was only for AcuDesign. The other Janome apps are free and do not need a code. Also AcuDesign has only been free for certain 15000 promotions, and not all 15000s have the code packed in the box.

Virginia

My code did not work I contacted Janome and there was no question. I would check with them first. If you bought from a dealer there shpuld be no question.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.