AcuSketch

joan12d

Today I wanted to use AcuSketch. When I tried to open it on my iPad, it just flashed the orange opening screen and disappeared! I have opened my other Janome apps successfully, turned the iPad off, back on, logged into Apple ID. Still it will not open. AcuSketch is still listed on the Janome website. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome!
Thanks!
--
from Joan in Frederick MD

Jim Stutsman

It sounds like it's crashing. Try this: double tap the HOME button. If your iPad doesn't have that button, swipe up just a little so that it exposes all the apps. Swipe UP on the AcuSketch app to terminate it. Then try to launch it again.

Janet

I just tried.  I can’t get in as well.   They must have an issue with app.  When this happens for other apps I try again the next day most time they corrected the problem by then

Janet

On Jan 24, 2021, at 9:30 PM, joan12d via groups.io <joan12d@...> wrote:

Today I wanted to use AcuSketch. When I tried to open it on my iPad, it just flashed the orange opening screen and disappeared! I have opened my other Janome apps successfully, turned the iPad off, back on, logged into Apple ID. Still it will not open. AcuSketch is still listed on the Janome website. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome!
Thanks!
--
from Joan in Frederick MD

Lyn Quine

I had the problem before Christmas, I deleted the app and downloaded again and it works fine, just opened it and it’s ok.

joan12d

Still not successful today.
--
from Joan in Frederick MD

Janet

just tried.  It did not work.  I deleted the app and reinstalled it.  Now it works.

Janet

On Jan 25, 2021, at 7:07 PM, joan12d via groups.io <joan12d@...> wrote:

Still not successful today.
--
from Joan in Frederick MD

joan12d

Thank you so much! Deleting and downloading again worked!
--
from Joan in Frederick MD