Topics

AcuFeed Flex Prfessional Grade Foot (HP2)

zeekabo

I love the HP Foot and just purchased the AcuFeed flex foot HP2.  When I put it on my machine the Dual Feed button didn't light up.  Is it supposed to or is it not a part of that feature?  I did a test sew and it sewed just fine.
Thank you
Donna

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® E

Jim Stutsman

That’s normal for that foot.

blue_lak

From what I can see in pix, the HP2 foot unclips from the flex unit, as does the VD foot from the Accu Flex Single unit. I can also see that the HP2 Accu Flex "unit" is offset to work with the special plate. So in theory, would this HP2 flex "foot" work with the Accu Flex Single unit and the regular straight stitch plate for the rest of us?
Jan

Virginia

The if you are speaking about a Janome machine you need to always press the dual feed option to light it up.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.