Topics

AcuDesign

zeekabo

I love AcuDesign but I’m having an issue with the Font package. I’m finding that when some numbers and letters are enlarged to fit the hoop they are missing a part of the design. This does not happen with other designs. Do you know why this happens?
Thank you

Lyn Quine

Fonts don’t enlarge well, shouldn’t enlarge or reduce any design more than 10% it can distort it.  Enlarging can cause gaps and reduce density, reducing increases density.

Fonts are usually digitised at their optimum size.

This is what I’ve learned from YouTube videos from professional digitisers.