Topics

Owner's Workbooks

Jo Smoker

I have an Owner's Workbooks For Customizer 1000 and an Owner's Workbook For Digitizer 1000.  The are both 3 ring binders and I now they are for the older models but if anyone is interested in them please reply   I want to give them away.  Just pay  postage.

Jo Smoker

That was a typo.  They are for Digitizer 10 000 and  Customizer 10 000

Debbie

Do you still have the Janome Customizer 10000 and Digitizer 10000 workbooks?

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io [mailto:onlinesewing-janome@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jo Smoker
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 11:01 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: ADV: [onlinesewing-janome] Owner's Workbooks

I have an Owner's Workbooks For Customizer 1000 and an Owner's Workbook For Digitizer 1000.  The are both 3 ring binders and I now they are for the older models but if anyone is interested in them please reply   I want to give them away.  Just pay  postage.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Ginger Benckert

If she doens't have the book I do, the original books. I no longer have the machine, I have industrial machines now. Same goes for me, just pay the shipping if she already sold it

GINGER
WWW.STITCHEDINFAITH.COM 

Custom embroidery and stock designs

On January 30, 2018 at 8:37 PM Debbie <dprice@...> wrote:

Do you still have the Janome Customizer 10000 and Digitizer 10000 workbooks?

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io [mailto:onlinesewing-janome@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jo Smoker
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 11:01 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: ADV: [onlinesewing-janome] Owner's Workbooks

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Jo Smoker

I have had several responses to my offer and have contacted each of them individually .... non of them have responded.  The offer still stands.

Donna Brooke

What workbooks are you discussing?  Are they different from those we receive with our machines?  Donna

In a message dated 2/1/2018 8:05:37 AM Central Standard Time, jmsmoker@... writes:

I have had several responses to my offer and have contacted each of them individually .... non of them have responded.  The offer still stands.

yvonne.whyte3@...

Hi Jo,
I inquired about the workbooks, but certainly didn't receive a reply.  Still interested if you would consider posting to Australia. Regards,
Yvonne Whyte