From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io [mailto:onlinesewing-janome@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jo Smoker
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 11:01 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: ADV: [onlinesewing-janome] Owner's Workbooks

I have an Owner's Workbooks For Customizer 1000 and an Owner's Workbook For Digitizer 1000.  The are both 3 ring binders and I now they are for the older models but if anyone is interested in them please reply   I want to give them away.  Just pay  postage.

Ginger Benckert

If she doens't have the book I do, the original books. I no longer have the machine, I have industrial machines now. Same goes for me, just pay the shipping if she already sold it

GINGER
WWW.STITCHEDINFAITH.COM

Custom embroidery and stock designs

On January 30, 2018 at 8:37 PM Debbie <dprice@...> wrote:

Do you still have the Janome Customizer 10000 and Digitizer 10000 workbooks?