MBX 5.5 Design Palette

Betty S

Hello all I need some help! I seem to have lost my Design Palette which is usually placed at the bottom of the screen. I do have what appears to be part of the palette on the left side of the screen but no colours. Help! how do I get it back. I know that the Design Palette can be dragged anywhere on the screen but the little bit I have won't move. I have been going round in circles getting nowhere. Betty

Lyn Quine

Just above the red colour 82 there are several dots Try grabbing them with the mouse and moving them.  Your could also go up to the top dropdown menus, Window, click toolbars, and see if anything has been unticked.  If that doesn’t work try this routine.

Close V.5.5.  Find the C drive in the windows or file explorer, click to open the directory,  click Program Files (x86), Click Digitizer  V5.5 Embroidery Software, click BIN,  Click ResetProfile.BAT, a box with a black screen will open briefly and then close you don’t need to do anything in that box.  Then close windows or file explorer.  Restart V5.5 if it’s still the same close the program and restart the computer.

You will be diving around in the program folders and files so you may need to run it as an administrator.

Lyn

On 8 Jul 2022, at 16:51, Betty S via groups.io <ekscott78@...> wrote:

Hello all I need some help! I seem to have lost my Design Palette which is usually placed at the bottom of the screen. I do have what appears to be part of the palette on the left side of the screen but no colours. Help! how do I get it back. I know that the Design Palette can be dragged anywhere on the screen but the little bit I have won't move. I have been going round in circles getting nowhere. Betty
MBX.jpg

Betty S

All sorted! Thank you Lyn.