From: Jeff Turek via groups.io <jeffturek@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jun 23, 2022 1:40 pm
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Alternatives to adjustment gauges

Hey, y'all,

This is a question for everyone who maintains their own machines.

I am working on a Kenmore/Janome (Kenmore 385.1960) The Adjuster's manual requires a set of adjustment gauges for setting various functions, ie., needle bar height, needle to hook adjustment, etc. Is there a guide to what you can do without a set of these gauges? Or is a set of these gauges a must have? With my Singers, I can use standard feeler gauges.

Jeff in VA

Jeff Turek