Tension disks

William D Lawson

That’s a really good idea,Cheryl. I’ll be sure and let him know.

Sent from Frontier Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, January 24, 2022, 12:08 PM, Cheryl Paul <capaul@...> wrote:

Gwen,

When you get your 15000 tension problem fixed for real by this new technician.  Find out what was wrong and go back and tell the technician that serviced your machine.  He needs an “awakening” as he really messed up, big time, in the solution and in charging you a second time to correct an error he missed or perhaps “broke” the first time he had your machine in his workroom.  They need to know when a customer is dissatisfied - maybe they will mend their ways.

Cheryl - Saskatoon

Cheryl Paul

Gwen,

When you get your 15000 tension problem fixed for real by this new technician. Find out what was wrong and go back and tell the technician that serviced your machine. He needs an “awakening” as he really messed up, big time, in the solution and in charging you a second time to correct an error he missed or perhaps “broke” the first time he had your machine in his workroom. They need to know when a customer is dissatisfied - maybe they will mend their ways.

Cheryl - Saskatoon

William D Lawson

Thanks Jim. That’s what I thought too. I already have a new tech in mind.

Sent from Frontier Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, January 22, 2022, 9:59 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

I suspect that something was disconnected or misadjusted in the first cleaning. You should not have had to pay to have it not fixed a second time. Adjusting the tension looser is not going to fix it failing to release, and will actually cause problems with sewing. I think you need to find a new technician.

Jim Stutsman

I suspect that something was disconnected or misadjusted in the first cleaning. You should not have had to pay to have it not fixed a second time. Adjusting the tension looser is not going to fix it failing to release, and will actually cause problems with sewing. I think you need to find a new technician.

William D Lawson

Good morning everyone.  I am curious if anyone has had an issue with the tension disks similar to mine. My 15000 was running fine. No problems but it hadn’t had a checkup in a while so I took it to my tech to be cleaned.  When I got it back, the tension disks were acting up. They wouldn’t release when I locked the machine to thread, or when I raised the presser foot, or when I cut the thread.  I’m not even sure that they released when I powered on the machine and it did the self check.  I sent it back to my tech, he said he loosened the tension as much as he could, charged me again and it still is not working. Do I need to have the tension mechanism replaced or is the a better way to go?  Obviously I need to get a new tech because I’ve lost all confidence in the one I had.

Thanks,