From: "Pat Gravel via groups.io" <patgravel@...>
Date: 11/22/21 8:37 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] HP throat plate -Janome 15000

I was wondering if I can still use the HP throat plate on my Janome 15000 version 2 or if I have to upgrade it to version 3?
Thanks in advance.

Pat

Cat - N

Janome 15000 at version 2 do not have the capability to read the sensor on the HP needle plate, identify which needle plate is installed, and automatically set the machine up properly to accommodate the needle hole position in the plate to avoid possibly damaging the machine, breaking the needle, etc.

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

On Nov 22, 2021 at 8:37 AM, <Pat Gravel via groups.io> wrote:

I was wondering if I can still use the HP throat plate on my Janome 15000 version 2 or if I have to upgrade it to version 3?
Thanks in advance.

Pat

Pat Gravel