help with decision

Vivienne Gilmour

I have the big green one. I tried two hand held ones with no success, but cannot comment on the mini table top one because I haven’t seen it.

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of mah_jongg via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, 27 July 2021 8:34 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] help with decision

Are you saying that the mini table top ( KX-T2) is a better choice "OR" the big heavy green table top version (DK-93)?

mah_jongg

Are you saying that the mini table top ( KX-T2) is a better choice "OR" the big heavy green table top version (DK-93)?

Vivienne Gilmour

I found it difficult to operate the hand held. Not strong enough for good results. The table top version will handle any amount of fabric with ease.

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of mah_jongg via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, 25 July 2021 9:17 AM
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] help with decision

Thinking about buying a KamSnap press. Looking for tips/opinions on which one to get. Can not decide which one would be the best and easiest to use. The KXJ8 (handheld) or KX-T2 (mini tabletop). Will be for fun and occasional use.  Any and all help would be appreciated.

thanks,
mahjongg

Cat - N

I have a handheld KamSnap setup.  Works fine.

- Cat

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sat, Jul 24, 2021 9:16 pm
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] help with decision

Thinking about buying a KamSnap press. Looking for tips/opinions on which one to get. Can not decide which one would be the best and easiest to use. The KXJ8 (handheld) or KX-T2 (mini tabletop). Will be for fun and occasional use.  Any and all help would be appreciated.

thanks,
mahjongg

mah_jongg

thanks,
mahjongg