download designs to usb/pc

Melanie Dumas

If you install Dropbox on an IPad and also have the other Janome apps , could you work with the embroidery function from there?

On Feb 27, 2021, at 10:15 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Just install the Dropbox app on your PC and you can transfer between the Mac and the PC directly, no USB required.

Jim Stutsman

Just install the Dropbox app on your PC and you can transfer between the Mac and the PC directly, no USB required.

Carole O'Mara

I would like to download embroidery designs from the internet using my MAC using Dropbox and then transfer to USB. That has worked in the past. But now I would like to transfer from that USB to my PC into HLS. I don’t want to have only some designs on the USB and some on the PC in HLS.

How do I download from Dropbox to USB to PC?

TIA,
Carole