Quilt topper

saba_cat2

I seem to recall that quite some time ago Diane created her own version of a quilt topper similar to that made by DIME.  Could that info and pictures be made available again?

Jim Stutsman

saba_cat2

Yes, Jim, this is exactly what I remembered.  Hard to believe that was only a year ago.  Is Diane still using this method?

I'm trying to brainstorm on how to create something that would work on/with the GR hoop to give a larger design area.  Suggestions?

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 04:34:51 PM PST, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Jim Stutsman

She has refined her rig for the GR. I think she’s planning to publish it. Stay tuned.

Vickie Wright

This a idea for 22 hoop
also with all these additions to the FootBook how do I have the latest update I did go to my app and it didn’t show a update thinking my ver is 14.4
thanks for all you do
--
Vickie in Ohio and Florida

Jim Stutsman

Version 14.4 is your iOS version. FootBook is version 4.2..2(14)-21, which you can see at the bottom of the Contents screen. The changes made were to the video itself, not the app, so you don't need to do anything.

saba_cat2

Can't wait to see Diane's creation for the GR.

On Sunday, February 7, 2021, 11:08:32 AM PST, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Version 14.4 is your iOS version. FootBook is version 4.2..2(14)-21, which you can see at the bottom of the Contents screen. The changes made were to the video itself, not the app, so you don't need to do anything.

Suzi Bohannon

Thanks to Jim and Diane for the footbook app and also for GR hoop use.
Question to anyone,  when you received the upgrade to 15000 for quilt maker did the dealer give you the usb with it?  Was told by dealer they don't provide that.  However another group on Facebook said that my Horizon Link upgrade is provided on it.
Can anyone confirm this?  Should i try to contact Janome myself?
Thanks Suzi in Florida

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Jim Stutsman

Janome America sent the upgrade USB to dealers only, and provided the Horizon Link Suite upgrade by email when notified by the dealer of an update being done. In countries other than the US and Canada, the upgrade USB was included in the box of Quilt Maker optional accessories and it also contained the HLS update.

Suzi Bohannon

Thank you so much.
Suzi

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

suzi bohannon

Anyone using AcuDesign.  When I try to download an (unzipped) design from my email, using gmail.  I don?t have AcuDesign to choose in the list.  Also not in more.
I have looked at any setting I can find.
Thank for any ideas.
Suzi

suzi bohannon

Horizon Link all up to date.  Janome provided link.  Thanks to all

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Lyn Quine

You need to import it from Acudesign.  I use dropbox, I save the unzipped design to Dropbox and import it from there.  You have to enable Dropbox first in Acudesign settings first, I think it will import from iCloud too but haven’t tried it.  You can’t just save it directly to Acudesign.  Not sure if it will import from Airstitch, but airstitch will unzip it.  I used to save zipped design to airstitch, then the unzipped design to Dropbox, then import into Acudesign.  There are probably other ways, but that works/worked for me