Miracle Stitcherl

Lynnette, I have found a Bernina video on the miracle stitcher. It seems easy and looks really beautiful, I have not tried yet but I loved the video. This is the link:https://youtu.be/GVEEJB3dUV8.

Marie

El jueves, 4 de febrero de 2021 04:40:37 p. m. CST, Lynnette Johnson via groups.io <ljstitcher@...> escribió:

Marie, the foot pictured on the right is the one I have in my kit.  Sadly, for all the time I have owned it, I never opened up the kit and give the technique a spin. But I seem to recall it is motion quilting/sketching with yarn—couching.  I could never get into moving a hoop around with my hands to form a design or couch.  Guess I got frustrated too fast with the stitches not being the same size and gave up.  Hence the reason I found the kit hiding in the closet!

Lynnette Johnson

Marie, the foot pictured on the right is the one I have in my kit. Sadly, for all the time I have owned it, I never opened up the kit and give the technique a spin. But I seem to recall it is motion quilting/sketching with yarn—couching. I could never get into moving a hoop around with my hands to form a design or couch. Guess I got frustrated too fast with the stitches not being the same size and gave up. Hence the reason I found the kit hiding in the closet!

I have mine too but I have two Miracle Stitcher attachments I bought more than 10 years ago and do not know how to use them.

El martes, 2 de febrero de 2021 07:20:47 a. m. CST, Teressa Sisemore via groups.io <teressasewsabit@...> escribió:

Oooh, I still have mine too.  😁

Teressa

Teressa Sisemore