Topics

Sunset Stitches Digitizer Workshop

Meryl Margolies

Does anyone have an e-mail or phone number for Sunset Stitches?
I took the MBX Digitizer Workshop in 2016 but never received my paid-for DVD. I think I sent e-mails to that extent, but have had no reply and no DVD.
I would appreciate any info offered.
--
Thank you,
Meryl

Patricia Ward

FWI worth, I never got mine either. Wendy emailed me back after two inquiries to say it would be mailed but never was.
Good luck.

Pat

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 14, 2018, at 6:35 AM, Meryl Margolies <machinequilter1@...> wrote:

Does anyone have an e-mail or phone number for Sunset Stitches?
I took the MBX Digitizer Workshop in 2016 but never received my paid-for DVD. I think I sent e-mails to that extent, but have had no reply and no DVD.
I would appreciate any info offered.
--
Thank you,
Meryl

Jocelyne Levesque

Hi,

I never got mine either.  The e-mail is trevor@...

Kaye Lessard

Hi
I just emailed about the dvds and another issue and was told by Wendy she would check with him to see if he would be mailing 2016 & 2017 together !
I'm hoping to receive them soon!!
I may be wrong but I believe this will be the end of his lessons for Janome software
As I was asked to stop my auto payments -

I don't think Janome will be updating or upgrading mbx anymore
Since Hatch is out

Just my thoughts on this!
Kaye in la

Sent from my iPhone

Andrea LaVergne

Well I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one. I’m sure that Trevor will get it done this month, he wouldn’t let it go for more than a year, that’s just not good business.
Andrea

Meryl Margolies

The fact that so many never received the DVD is troubling. Those classes were not exactly cheap. Didn't we pay extra for the DVD? I think I will send a daily email until I get an answer and a DVD.

Have a sew-sew day,
Meryl

--
Thank you,
Meryl

Carolyn Gazerro

I had an issue with the stippling tool and emailed Trevor with no response. Thankfully I was able to figure it out. Sounds like something is amiss at Sunset stitches.

Carolyn 🌹
Sent from my iPad

Barbara Wolcott <barb2220@...>

I never got my DVD. I did inquire and was told my name was on mailing list and they would be mailed shortly. That was a while ago.

Barbara Wolcott

On Jan 14, 2018, at 9:16 AM, mamajoce via Groups.Io <mamajoce@...> wrote:

Hi,

I never got mine either.  The e-mail is trevor@...

Anja Tennant

Hi,
Only received my DVD for that session last week, so yours may be on it way as well.
Anja

Betty S

Trevor said he had posted the dvds about 2 weeks ago. I know some people in USA have received theirs. Mine has not arrived yet (UK).
Betty

Betty S

Just wondering if anyone in the UK has received the 2016 DVD as mine has not yet arrived.
Betty