Hoops for 12k

Mary Ann

I wish i had a hoop smaller than the sq14 but larger than fa10 to do tab shirts n childrens smaller clothes.
It is hard to hoop the big border around the sq14.  I had the 10k and loved the square 5x5 hoop.  Any suggestions? Thanks  Mary

Carolyn Gazerro

I rarely hoop my fabric. Instead I hoop my stabilizer and use the tracing stitch to tack the fabric to the stabilizer. This allows me to be able to embroider on smaller areas. Would this help your situation?

Carolyn Gazerro🌹
Sent from my iPod

JoAnn Novak

  I agree with you.  Have asked my dealer why the machine does not have it.

 Hopefully Janome is listening.

  JoAnn

I wish i had a hoop smaller than the sq14 but larger than fa10 to do tab shirts n childrens smaller clothes.
It is hard to hoop the big border around the sq14.  I had the 10k and loved the square 5x5 hoop.  Any suggestions? Thanks  Mary

Virginia

The 12,000 and the 15,000 does not have a 5x7 hoop however there is a 5x7 available for both of those machines.  You can order it from your dealer or check the on line sites.