Topics

Help

Linda M Robertson

I have the 12000 and I’m getting these two messages when I’m in the Patchwork mode. Any ideas?

TIA

Linda from Texas

Sent from my iPhone

Sue Sweet

This message in the Patchwork mode is designed to allow you to sew multiple seams of the same length. After the first seam is sewn this same/different message will come up asking you which you would like to select. By touching "same" the machine will automatically sew the same number of stitches and stop. If you choose " different" the memory of the previous seam will be erased allowing you to sew whatever the required length is. This can be helpful or annoying !  Instead I go to the " quilt" section of the stitch selection panels and choose stitch number 2 which reduces the stitch length and also moves the needle to the right for the 1/4 " seam allowance. Hope this helps. Sue

Linda M Robertson

Thanks a million Sue.
Exactly what I needed to know.

🙂🙂🙂

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2018, at 7:37 PM, Sue Sweet <ssweet4@...> wrote:

This message in the Patchwork mode is designed to allow you to sew multiple seams of the same length. After the first seam is sewn this same/different message will come up asking you which you would like to select. By touching "same" the machine will automatically sew the same number of stitches and stop. If you choose " different" the memory of the previous seam will be erased allowing you to sew whatever the required length is. This can be helpful or annoying !  Instead I go to the " quilt" section of the stitch selection panels and choose stitch number 2 which reduces the stitch length and also moves the needle to the right for the 1/4 " seam allowance. Hope this helps. Sue

cas <cassweet@...>

If it’s like the 15000 you can just resume sewing, ignoring the message if you don’t want it to remember.

Cas

Andrea LaVergne

I love the capability of seeing the attachment picture instead of waiting to get the “yahoo groups” summary.  So far this change to groups.io has lots of benefits.  Thanks Jim!