12000 - thread numbers/

Joyce Daniel

78 different thread colors? Holy Molies!! I was having a hard time putting 35 together. Thanks for the info Jim.
On another note, I showed my husband the design I was doing and he asked "do you have 35 different colors of thread?" Hmmmmm.......maybe.......

favymtz

On the 12000 you're mostly limited to the amount of stitches in a design, which is 100,000.

--
Favymtz

Jim Stutsman

In the original JEF format it was 78. This coincides with the number of thread colors in the original Janome thread boxes 1, 2, and 3. I believe the JPX format increased the number to 100, maybe even 200. It's been a number of years since I looked at that, and I have slept since then.

Joyce Daniel

what is the max number of thread colors I can have w a design to embroider on the 12000?