Which foot is this?

Lorrie Gauthier

Thank you everyone. My first Janome was 6000 in 1983. That must be what I had it from. I loved that machine. So I have the border guide feet for both my 3160 and my 15000 so I won’t need this then?

since we are in full lockdown here I’ve been finding all kinds of interesting things that I forgot I had.

Stay safe and happy.

Jim Stutsman

Craft Foot K was included with the Memory Craft 6000. It is used with decorative stitches, much like the satin stitch feet F and F2. The difference is that K has a raised area on one side. The idea is that after sewing a row of decorative stitches, you do a second row with the first row going under that raised area. Many years ago we did a foot class at the store and ordered the remaining stock of these from Janome for the class. When we closed I intended to put that foot in FootBook, but we no longer had one. I don't think they ever made it again, and the Border Guide Foot is a better option.

Lyn Quine

At first look I think it’s a satin stitch foot.  Then I googled Janome K foot and it came up as that, satin stitch.  It’s used for both satin and many decorative stitches.

Cheryl Watson

Craft foot for 6000 and 7000.

On Jan 7, 2021, at 1:27 PM, Helen Moslander <Hmoslander16@gmail.com> wrote:

Possibly for pintucking? Found it on sewing parts online. Someone more familiar with this would know for sure.

Helen Moslander

Possibly for pintucking? Found it on sewing parts online. Someone more familiar with this would know for sure.

Lorrie Gauthier

Could one of you tell me what this foot is for please? I think it’s 7mm and is marked K. I cannot find it on the Janine site or even a google image.