15000 Quilt Maker upgrade question.

suzi bohannon

Sounds great.  Thank you

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
Date: 12/18/20 7:59 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] 15000 Quilt Maker upgrade question.

You could update to 2.11, but the V3 update would overwrite it. Since you have already arrange to have V3 installed I wouldn’t bother with 2.11.

Jim Stutsman

You could update to 2.11, but the V3 update would overwrite it. Since you have already arrange to have V3 installed I wouldn’t bother with 2.11.

suzi bohannon

Thank you so much.  Should i go ahead and upgrade to ver 2.11?  Suzi

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
Date: 12/18/20 6:40 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] 15000 Quilt Maker upgrade question.

The QuiltMaker upgrade is version 3. In the US dealers were sent a USB for updating the machine, but customers did not get one. Your dealer apparently just used the wrong USB for updating. He/she also needs to advise Janome that you have upgraded so you can get a download to update Horizon Link Suite to version 1.3.

Jim Stutsman

The QuiltMaker upgrade is version 3. In the US dealers were sent a USB for updating the machine, but customers did not get one. Your dealer apparently just used the wrong USB for updating. He/she also needs to advise Janome that you have upgraded so you can get a download to update Horizon Link Suite to version 1.3.

suzi bohannon

I have not used my 15000 for a few months.  Recently I had my dealer put the upgrade on it. 
After I got it back I tried to put the hp needle plate on to try things out.  The machine did not recognize that plate.  I know it should because my 9450 QCP does.  After some research on Janome I did realize my machine was at ver 1.04 instead of latest Ver 2.11.  Is it possible that is the problem?  I received the new feet but no usb stick.  I don’t think that I received the new foot holder.  Don’t know if I should try to put the newer ver 2.11 on machine as I would not want to damage the machine.  Should have done my research prior to this.  The tech at dealer could not answer that question.  Thanks for any help.  Suzi