From: "mah_jongg via groups.io" <mah_jongg@...>
Date: 12/13/20 7:39 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] 550e out of calibration

Needle fell out while embroidering. Didn't break. Just stopped the bobbin case from moving. No damage to bobbin case. Now it's out of calibration. Book does not say how to recalibrate it. Any help would be appreciated. Xmas gifts are on hold till I fix/solve this.

thanks

mah_jongg

On Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 11:18 AM, Virginia wrote:
Go to your set mode and keep scrolling until you get to the calibration . Then you should be able to select your hoop  put your hoop on your machine with the plastic insert. Move needle to center position and click ok. That should work. If not then there is something else going wrong.

thank you

Donna Morton

Note stitch number you are on.  Remove hoop.  Turn machine off for a couple of minutes.  Turn back on.  Arm will move, might make a terrible noise, but will be calibrated correctly.

DonnaM
Canada