-----Original Message-----
From: Debra Mclin <rick.debbie.mclin@...>
Sent: Sat, Dec 5, 2020 4:26 pm

My 11000 only had one bobbin case.

Debra Mclin

My 11000 only had one bobbin case.

On Dec 5, 2020, at 10:50 AM, Roberta K via groups.io <robkon94@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Can anyone here tell me if there is a yellow-dot bobbin case available for the MC11000se? And if so, what is the part number? It would be great if I could find one so I don’t have to mess with the tension on my red-dot bobbin case.

Thanks in advance,
Roberta in FL

Cat - N

Roberta, I have the 15000 and the 11000 updated to v.3.10. To the best of my knowledge, the bobbin cases for the 15000 fit the 11000 and vice versa.

Here’s an ad from a Janome dealer that says it fits both, and some other Janome machines, too:

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

Lyn Quine

I don’t know if it would work with the 11000, but I would suggest if you’re going to mess with the tension on a bobbin case you buy another so that you have the correct tension in one and Mark accordingly.  No default setting for the case so difficult to return it to the correct position.  If I have a problem with the bobbin showing on top, I change the top tension, at least I can return it to default.  Personally it would be a last resort for me to mess with the bobbin tension.

if you want a yellow dot I would suggest you ask a Janome dealer or email Janome and ask if it would work in your machine.

Roberta K