whose turn to make the coffee

maggie cooper

Ok then 007, you've whisked me here, so where's the coffee and complimentary cakes, and no I don't want leftover Christmas cake.
mags

Lynn Cosgrove

😂 - 007 deserves champagne for sorting this so quickly

Sent from my iPad

On 4 Jan 2018, at 21:09, maggie cooper via Groups.Io <maggiecoops@...> wrote:

Ok then 007, you've whisked me here, so where's the coffee and complimentary cakes, and no I don't want leftover Christmas cake.
mags

maggie cooper

James and I have an understanding, no in flight alcohol. I must confess I'm regretting slightly not using Groups@io easy transfer, but I decided to go for a completely new group, no email transfers, no photo transfers, no members list transfers, my Yahoo group members have to apply to join the new group. That does several things, it shows only members that genuinely want to learn to digitise make the move, those that unfortunately died since the group started in 2005 but were still listed, don't carry over, those that joined but forgot, and yes all groups have a percentage of those, also don't carry over. I'll know in a few weeks when requests for invites end, my membership will be all those with a genuine desire to learn to digitise.

vicki chrobak

Forget the coffee, pass the wine.  Better yet, scotch!

--
Vicki Jo You can choose to be the Captain of your ship or the swabbie!

cas <cassweet@...>

And DARK chocolate. :-)
Ok, I'll share my dark chocolate brownies....
Cas

maggie cooper

Single malt or blend

maggie cooper

oh no, chocolate brownies, there goes my resistance, I've been so good right through Christmas, no chocolates, no sweets, no cakes, no Christmas pud smothered in brandy cream, no second helpings, no nibbles, and you mention brownies.

cas <cassweet@...>

You’re welcome.  J