Free motion foot

Gail

I have the 15000 an the 9400.  I bought the QB S free motion convertible foot for the 15000.  Can I use this on the 9400?  Both are 9mm high shank machines.

Gail in FL

Yes, QB-S should be fine on both machines, although the new feet for the 15000 Quilt Maker Upgrade pretty much eliminate the need for it on the 15000.

Gail

So does that also mean that I can use my new Ruler foot I got with the 15000 upgrade on my 9400?  That would be awesome!
Gail

The foot will fit, but the machine software will not have it available as a choice. You may have to experiment to find the right settings. Before stitching with it turn the hand wheel through a few stitches to confirm that the needle is properly lined up.