Janome 9000 Design

Cynthia Dickerson

I purchased the Janome 15000 Quilt Maker and, unfortunately, I am going to have to sell my Janome 9000, which is practically like new.  There is one design that I am partial to and it is the Christmas Wreath (#1) on card number 110.  Does anyone have that design in Jef format or does anyone know how I can transfer that design to jef.  Seems like there is no software available to do that with anymore.  I am sentimental and when I bought my first Janome, the store had this design sewed out by the machine.  I took one look at it and fell in love.  This was the beginning of my passion for the Janome line of products and I love them all.  I just can't sell it without keeping that one design!!  I wish Janome would give us all the 9000 designs on a cd like they did for the 8000 machine for Christmas!!!  Any help would be so appreciated!!

Barb Engvall

Is there a way to get the design to your computer? If so, then Embrilliance might work…

On Nov 24, 2017, at 1:25 AM, cindydickerson@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I purchased the Janome 15000 Quilt Maker and, unfortunately, I am going to have to sell my Janome 9000, which is practically like new.  There is one design that I am partial to and it is the Christmas Wreath (#1) on card number 110.  Does anyone have that design in Jef format or does anyone know how I can transfer that design to jef.  Seems like there is no software available to do that with anymore.  I am sentimental and when I bought my first Janome, the store had this design sewed out by the machine.  I took one look at it and fell in love.  This was the beginning of my passion for the Janome line of products and I love them all.  I just can't sell it without keeping that one design!!  I wish Janome would give us all the 9000 designs on a cd like they did for the 8000 machine for Christmas!!!  Any help would be so appreciated!!

marjackpot@yahoo.com

I started with the 8000 and then the 9000.  When I got my 10001 a disk came with it that had all the designs from the last 2 machines in JEF.  I put them on a PC and still have them.  I would be very happy to share them with you.  Also you can change the format on Wilcolm's True Sizer.

I loved my 9000 and am sorry to this day that I sold it.

Marge in Fl.

Claire Schutz

Is this the design you are looking for  if so I have a disk of designs you can have, it is an extra one, says for MC 11000, 10001 and 10000.  Let me know and I can mail to you, Claire Schutz

Cynthia Dickerson

Thank you Claire!  I had a very nice lady send me the designs of the cards I did have in Jef. format.  I wonder why I didn't get this card.  I had the Janome 9,000 and then got the 10,000.  I would love to have that disk!  It probably has designs on it that I don't have.  If you could email me, I can send you the postage.   Thank you so much,  Cindy

Claire Schutz

Cindy, tried to email you but had problems, said I had to open an account which I do not want to do. Is there any way I can contact you for your address, Claire S.