New manual and question about reference card

Ceil J

I posted this in the Facebook group but know that a lot don't do Facebook so I'm adding it here.
I'm wondering if there will be a way to obtain the new reference chart for the top cover so that those of us with V1 or V2 can have the updated patterns shown on our machines. Janome is probably very busy now as there have been several glitches it seems with the update.
I had the new manual V3 printed out (in black and white) and decided to go through it page by page to note any differences. While I haven’t gone through it word for word, here are the ones I found so far. I stopped, for now, at page 133. Some changes seem to be there to better clarify while some show a new feature The page number refers to the page in the new manual. I hope this helps someone.
p.33 Shows foot SD
p. 34 Foot HP
p. 35 Pintucking U4 using Blindhem foot G
p. 38 Adjusting the number of locking stitches
p. 39 Clearer photo showing how to get the favorite stitch
p. 42 Adds stitch U24 to Shelltuck
p. 43 Takes away U24 from Fagotting
p. 59 Notes 147 decorative stitches instead of 140
p. 61 Describes using the O foot that does not have the guide and describes the angle scales on the needle plate (I think this information is in the workbook)
p. 65 Shows different reference chart on the top cover of the V3 machine
p. 69-73 Directions on tapering
p. 75 Clearer information on thread tension adjustment
p. 90 More detail on gathering
p. 97 Ruler work
p. 101 Clean bobbin holder message
p. 116 Different illustration for bobbin winding while embroidering
p. 128 Color list key- shows number of stitches for each color
p. 129 Trace key (adds a note)
p. 130 Custom trace key
p. 132 Embroidery foot key- foot height and speed adjusted when you select the foot being used

Donna Brooke

Thank you for this!  It's very helpful!!

In a message dated 10/11/2017 6:46:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time, janome12000@... writes:

[...]

cas <cassweet@...>

Wow, this is SO helpful!  Thanks!

Linda Rayburn