Pacific International Quilt Festival

Jim Stutsman

Diane and I are going to be in Los Gatos next week for almost two weeks of house and dog sitting for my oldest son. As it happens, the Pacific International Quilt Festival is going on in Santa Clara while we are there and we're planning on going. This brings up a few questions:

Is this a good show? I don't expect it will rival the Houston show at the end of October, but it does seem to have a lot of vendors.

Anything we need to know before going, like good places to park, etc.?

Anyone planning to attend?

It looks like Ray's Sewing Center in San Jose will be there, so I'm sure we'll see some familiar Janome faces.

cas <cassweet@...>

Have a wonderful trip!

Cas

William D Lawson

Hey Jim,

I've heard that there is a quilt museum in San Jose but every time that I have been in San Jose to see my daughter, it has not been open.  You might check that out while you are there.  Let me know what you think of it.

Thanks,
Gwen
Lafayette, Indiana

JudyK B

Hi Jim, are you and Diane attending the Houston show? Judy in Houston

No, we won't be going this year. Since we are no longer dealers we lost the privilege of going to market, and it's a little expensive in time and travel to go to Festival.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Diane and I are going to be in Los Gatos next week for almost two weeks of house and dog sitting for my oldest son. As it happens, the Pacific International Quilt Festival is going on in Santa Clara while we are there and we're planning on going. This brings up a few questions:

Is this a good show? I don't expect it will rival the Houston show at the end of October, but it does seem to have a lot of vendors.

Anything we need to know before going, like good places to park, etc.?

Anyone planning to attend?

It looks like Ray's Sewing Center in San Jose will be there, so I'm sure we'll see some familiar Janome faces.

Jim Stutsman

We visited the museum the last time we were there, and will go again this trip. The exhibits change and it's a great place to visit.

norma carson

Yes! this is a good show! quilt guilds from all around the area bus members in! would be good to meet you both! maybe you could wear a sign or something so we know it's you?
Norma
Lodi, CA

Great! I'll see if Diane can come up with some identifying plumage for us. We're looking forward to it.