Re prices, and I haven't tried either, yet, allstitch.net and ctsusa.com both have prices which aren't too far different than those shown in the Diamond Needle Corp PDF.  I don't know what shipping charges might do to the total cost...  and I don't know if Diamond Needle sells direct to consumers.
Pat

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 25, 2017, at 12:27 PM, 'cas' cas@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I wish those prices were still good, or we could buy direct.  I’ve been looking for a 6” tweezer like that.
I was interested to read about the PD needles.  I wonder if that’s different than the titanium coated topstitch needles.
Cas

Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 2:50 PM
Subject: [janome12000] More about Organ Needles [1 Attachment]

Trying to learn more about Organ needles, I had found this PDF on the Diamond Needle Corp website. It has more info than most of us probably want, but on page 5 of the PDF there are comparisons, and descriptions - including model numbers- for each of the flat shank needles (as generally used for home machines).

It supports the info supplied to cjancola from allstitch.

Although the publication is several years old, the info still applies. Unfortunately I don't think their prices shown probably apply. :-( Drat. :-)

Hope this is helpful.

Pat

Sent from my iPad

jerles5

 There is a Yahoo Group that orders Organ needles at a discount periodically. I have ordered from them several times. I try to stock up on different needles each time.
It is called Needlecoop.

Brenda <><

I wish those prices were still good, or we could buy direct.

cas <cas@...>

Thanks Pat.  I tried to figure that out from that .pdf but wasn’t sure.  I’m happy to hear since I bought 100 Titanium Topstitch in different sizes and use them for most things.
Cas

Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2017 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] More about Organ Needles

The PD seems to be Organ's delineation for their titanium coated needles, any size.
:-)
Re prices, and I haven't tried either, yet, allstitch.net and ctsusa.com both have prices which aren't too far different than those shown in the Diamond Needle Corp PDF.  I don't know what shipping charges might do to the total cost...  and I don't know if Diamond Needle sells direct to consumers.
Pat

cas <cas@...>

They do have the same tweezer at allstitch.net for only $1.98 but it went up to $10.83 with shipping so I’ll wait till I need needles and buy more stuff.  The prices are great though.
Cas