Screen frozen

Debbie

Thanks for the try it was worth a shot. Appreciate this group.

On Nov 28, 2020, at 5:44 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

There is a screen calibration option in the SET screen, but if the touch screen is not responding to anything you can't use that. i'm afraid it's a trip to your dealer.

Jim Stutsman

There is a screen calibration option in the SET screen, but if the touch screen is not responding to anything you can't use that. i'm afraid it's a trip to your dealer.

Debbie

Oops, I guess that bit of information would be helpful. It is a 15,000.

On Nov 28, 2020, at 2:55 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

You didn't say what model machine you have, which could be a factor. Based on experience, though, this is often a component failure.

Jim Stutsman

You didn't say what model machine you have, which could be a factor. Based on experience, though, this is often a component failure.

Debbie

I am hoping I can find some assistance from this fantastic group. I went to do some quilting earlier in the week and my touchscreen was frozen. I cannot make any changes. Has anyone had this happen before and is there something I can try?
Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.
Deb