Ruler Work

marjackpot@yahoo.com

I just posted pics of 2 quilts that have been done with the ruler foot and rulers.  The FMQ was done with just the foot and the rest was done with rulers.  The one with the deer is 100% ruler work.  Thought some of you would like to see what can be done with them.

Marge in Fl.

JoAnn Novak

  Thank you for sharing your photos.  I love the movement in your quilts.

     You do great work.

  JoAnn (Wisconsin)

I just posted pics of 2 quilts that have been done with the ruler foot and rulers.  The FMQ was done with just the foot and the rest was done with rulers.  The one with the deer is 100% ruler work.  Thought some of you would like to see what can be done with them.

Marge in Fl.

Cat - N

Beautiful, Marge.

- Cat

Claire Schutz

Great work Marge, beautiful,  Claire S

On 11/4/2016 7:01 AM, marjackpot@... [janome12000] wrote:

I just posted pics of 2 quilts that have been done with the ruler foot and rulers.  The FMQ was done with just the foot and the rest was done with rulers.  The one with the deer is 100% ruler work.  Thought some of you would like to see what can be done with them.

Marge in Fl.

cas <cas@...>

Marge I had to hunt the deer, found them here:
Very nice!  Was it fun?

I bought the foot set but have not tried ruler work very much.  I did need a small circle the other day and used a pill bottle cap as my ruler.  It worked well.

Cas